klik sini untuk bersedekah


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

'him'

Assalamualaikum , Salam 13 Muharam 1434

Today I glad to share about 'him'
Who is 'him'? It is not important who is he . The important is
his attitude , his motivate . his religion and his descendant.
 It is make me feel very calm and accept all the advises.

We do not know each other, but I can feel it. 
What I feel it is not suitable to share here because I think that is a GIFTED from ALLAH s.w.t.
So, for a while I must keep this secret. Ha-ha

But the real thing that I got stuck, I do not have any feeling to anybody.
Yeah, I think that is good and very good .

So, wanna know who is He?
InsyaAllah, we will know soon. #smile.

The thing is, do not ever ever forget to make a DU'As for our future.
B E C A U S E ..
our du'a today is not for tomorrow but for the future.

Assalamualaikum.

* I am not good in English, and HERE ! I wanna try . Thank You and Sorry if my grammar is terrible. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment